Sunday, August 17, 2014

Intuitive Tarot - Instantly Learn To Read Tarot Cards


Intuitive Tarot - Read The Tarot Instantly is one of my best selling books. It's in the top 10 of tarot books on Amazon. Best of all, it's only $2.99 for the ebook. I've received many emails from readers saying they'd never been able to remember the traditional meanings of the cards and that my book was fun and freeing for them. And, yes, you can read them instantly, no previous experience needed! I want to share one of the exercises from this book with you.


Here are just a few comments readers have left on Amazon about the book:


"In about thirty minutes, I was reading the Tarot cards intuitively, and it is Fun!"


"I am a beginner and this book helped me tremendously."


"This book made me feel competent and able to give a reading without years of book study yet able to rely upon my lifetime of knowledge."


"I can boldly, happily, truthfully say that I can read tarot RIGHT NOW--even before the cards I just ordered arrive. Thanks, Kelly. You rock."




Getting To Know Your Cards


This is the fun part! After you have your question in mind and have laid out the cards any way you'd like (laying three cards in a row works best for me),turn the first card over. You’re going to be using free association, your imagination, and your intuition to read the cards.You won’t be wrong, so have no fear.


As you turn the first card over, what pops out at you first? Maybe a color, a symbol, the figure, or the number. Think about that for a moment and what it means to you. Perhaps you flipped over the Justice card and right away you notice the red in the card first. What does red represent to you? Anger? Passion? Fire? Sensuality? Now what do you see? Does the woman in the card seem happy, angry, sad, anticipatory, judgmental, or apathetic? Just keep going with this as it pertains to the question and see what you come up with.


Someone may ask about a relationship and the red may represent passion and the scales show good balance between the couple. Perhaps someone else sees the color red and, keeping Justice in mind, interprets it as going through a red light and maybe getting a ticket. Still someone else may see red as anger and the sword in her hand represents being stabbed in the back. Everyone will interpret the cards differently and so will you.


In fact, it will change every time your question changes, which is the beauty of reading the cards intuitively rather than sticking to traditional meanings. It’s difficult to memorize traditional card meanings and then force them to fit in with your question and then decipher the message. Talk about stress! Reading tarot cards should be a fun learning experience, not like studying for college finals.


Allow your intuition to pick up on what it needs to each time you read the cards rather than forcing yourself to see what you think you should be seeing. You can read each card separately or read them all together like a story.  Iusually read each card separately then at the end weave them together. This seems to be the best approach for me.


Feel free to keep notes if you’d like or simply soak in the information. When I first started reading the cards I preferred to keep notes so I could go over them in the future to see how well they predicted events or offered solid guidance.


I'd love to hear your experiences with this simple exercise on reading the tarot intuitively! You can contact me at: Dr.Kelly.Psychic.Counselor@gmail.com


Until next time,


Light and blessings!


Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment